WordStar loads insecure content (picture)
- July 9, 2018 at 12:19 am#4609
I think WordStar is loading insecure content through JQuery. (I’m not sure about this. But i can not identify those image.)
How do I solve this problem?
I need SSL to work without security warnings and this is the last thing I need to solve!
The chrome-console says:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://jochenhemmleb.com/web/bucher/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'http://jochenhemmleb.com/web/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/08.png'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
Thank you very much for you help!July 18, 2018 at 9:47 pm#4617
Thanks for using Wordstar 🙂 .
This is not theme issue, This image is loading somewhere from your stored content(post, widget, etc..). Please use https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/ plugin to find “http://jochenhemmleb.com/” and replace with “https://jochenhemmleb.com/”. Also don’t forget to search in your plugin and theme files for this static image link.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)