News, updates, guides, tutorials and some other things..
Which row(s) should I export from database to copy the menu to another WP (+3)
- This topic is empty.
- April 27, 2017 at 4:53 pm#4293WolfgangGuest
Hello from sunny germany,
which row(s) should I export from my database to copy my menu to another wordpress installation?
I’m using a complex structure and if I change it in the first wordpress, then this should be work in the other installation…
b) Perhaps you are able to generate a exportfunction
… (similar to the look & feel of “TinyMCE Advanced”) in a next Update? There you can export a string of characters…. and import them into a other / new installation.
This would also be fine because a technique which is learned in one plugin can be recycled in another plugin. Nice for users! 😉 No extra learning nessecary.
I hope that you are able to “fix” this problem.
c) I have a problem while sorting a very large menu tree
The boxes are “very” large and my monitor is 900 px high. If I move a very new item from the bottom to the top … I have to work hard.
Is there a possibility:
i) to generate a zoom?
ii) shrink the boxes while sorting? (one line high and “no” padding)
iii) generate a second / third / forth column like in the real menu? Not all boxes in one long row?
d) Oh! A latecomer …
I use ONLY “individual Links” (like bookmarks)
I also looked for additional Options AND switched on ALL options! (“Screen Options” at the very top of the wordpress page)
– MOST links will open their target in the same window of my browser. (like in the checkbox!)
– Sometimes the target will be opened in a new tab.
BUT: ALL links are WITHOUT the option: “open in a new tab” (all checkboxes are empty! and your default is also empty)
Do you know this problem? Do you know a solution?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)