Support

Home Support Themes & Templates WordStar Adsense and Chrome issues Reply To: Adsense and Chrome issues

#4346Reply

Ivan

I think there is a problem with the file :
wp-content/themes/wordstar/assets/js/html5.js

This is the JS console error code:
(jQuery);;;(function(window,document){var version='3.7.3';var options=window.html5||{};var reSkip=/^<|^(?:button|map|select|textarea|object|iframe|option|optgroup)$/i;var saveClones=/^(?:a|b|code|div|fieldset|h1|h2|h3|h4|h5|h6|i|label|li|ol|p|q|span|strong|style|table|tbody|td|th|tr|ul)$/i;var supportsHtml5Styles;var expando='_html5shiv';var expanID=0;var expandoData={};var supportsUnknownElements;(function(){try{var a=document.createElement('a');a.innerHTML='<xyz></xyz>';supportsHtml5Styles=('hidden'in a);supportsUnknownElements=a.childNodes.length==1||(function(){(document.createElement)('a');var frag=document.createDocumentFragment();return(typeof frag.cloneNode=='undefined'||typeof frag.createDocumentFragment=='undefined'||typeof frag.createElement=='undefined');}());}catch(e){supportsHtml5Styles=true;supportsUnknownElements=true;}}());function addStyleSheet(ownerDocument,cssText){var p=ownerDocument.createElement('p'),parent=ownerDocument.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||ownerDocument.documentElement;p.innerHTML='x<style>'+cssText+'</style>';return parent.insertBefore(p.lastChild,parent.firstChild);}

Error in console: Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

This happens if I minify the file using W3 Total Cache.