YouTube is a free online video sharing website . But YouTube does not allow users to download videos directly . Then how to download videos from Youtube ?. There are lot of softwares available to download Youtube Videos.. But Real Player makes this process easy and fast!
Downloading and installing
- You can download latest version of Real Player here:
- Once download is complete, follow the simple installation guide to install Real Player.
- When installation is complete please close the Real Player main window.
- Open a web browser and go to YouTube video page ,that you would like to download.
- If you want, you can change the resolution and download the video in HD quality.
- Right click anywhere in the video and select “Download This Video to RealPlayer”
- A download box will appear and your video will begin downloading.
Converting and editing video files
- Once your video download is complete, you will see three options under the video title; Those are Trim, Convert, and Copy to…
- Please use the trim option to cut scenes from the video,if you want to keep a small segment of your downloaded video.
- The convert option will allow you to convert your downloaded video to dozens of diffrent video types ( “.avi”,”.mpg” etc. ).You can also change the video quality.
- The Copy to option will allow you to save the video file in a new location.or copy to video clips to portable media devices and iTunes
Here is a video,describing how to Download YouTube videos using Real Player
Using Real Player you can download videos from not only YouTube but also from other video sharing websites!.