It’s been almost 2 months, since I posted last theme here. I’ve been working on my new projects last months. But I tried to create a new theme in my spare time, and I done it. Now it’s ready to share!.
Graphi, It’s a simple and minimal HTML5, Magazine like WordPress theme. Grpahi is stands for Graphite, because I used black and white color scheme in Graphi. As I told before, It’s a minimal HTML5 WordPress theme with some new features. It does not work properly in Internet Explorer 6.
How can I get Graphi
Graphi is an absolutely free theme. You can download this theme by clicking the download button below. And if you have any feedback, bug reports, feature requests don’t forget to comment below. Please read these instructions carefully before downloading.
Download file details:
|Theme Name :||Graphi|
|Theme version :||11.08|
|File size :||99.89 KB|
- Extract the graphi.zip file in a convenient location
- upload the ‘graphi’ folder to ‘/wp-content/themes/’ directory in your web server.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Dashboard
- Select the ‘Themes’ sub-menu from ‘Appearance’ menu
- Select the Graphi theme from the available list of themes to preview
- Activate the theme.
Main features of the theme:
- Simple and Fixed layout.
- 2 columns.
- Magazine like posts Listing
- Widget Ready.
- Fast loading structure
- Custom Navigation Menu for Header and Footer
- Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and RSS button pre-installed
- Admin options page to adjust theme settings
- Well-commented CSS and theme PHP files for flexible customization.
- Multi-browser compatibility. Tested under modern w3c compliant browsers. Firefox , Opera ,Safari and Chrome.
- Free of cost
The Admins side theme options?
- Sign in to your Admin Dashboard.
- Under Appearance tab click on “Graphi settings” menu.
- You can set your Twitter ,facebook and Google Plus profile page link
- You can upload any image as header logo.
This theme is released under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. If you have any feedback, bug reports, feature requests comment below.