Are you frustrated with new Yahoo Beta Mail?. Actually I was. I searched in google a lot of time to find a solution. Some bloggers explained about a “Return to Original Mail” link in Options Menu. But I could not find that link in my Yahoo mail Options Menu. But now I’m so happy,because I accidentally found how to switch back to classic Yahoo mail. Do you want to know?.
It’s not hard to switch to Yahoo mail classic from the new Yahoo beta mail. It’s very simple and funny. Just follow these steps.
- Open Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) or older version.
- Go to Yahoo.com.
- Login to your yahoo account.
- Now you can see the Unsupported Browser message from Yahoo beta mail like this.
- Click Return to a previous version of Yahoo! Mail link
That’s it. You’re done. Once you done, no need to worry. Now you are in Classic version of Yahoo mail. If the IE method did not work well, don’t worry, please try this:
- login to your yahoo account
- visit this link : https://mg.mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/launch?retry_ssl=1.
You can also switch to the new version whenever you want, by clicking the Newest version of Yahoo! Mail. link on the top right corner of the classic version of Yahoo mail.